Octagon Flat Fire Pit
The Octagon Fire Pit is a sleek and stylish fire pit that will host a great focal point in any garden.
Designed away from the tradition normality off round fire pits this is designed for functionality, that you can easily gather round more efficiently as well as giving you the opportunity to be part of the build. Choosing the stones of your choice and have the appreciation that you can be proud off.
There are eight 3mm mild steel plates that measure approximately 320mm x 180mm with a choice of a raw untreated finish or alternatively powder coated with high temperature powder, to ensure it's longevity as it is away from direct heat this design is build to last.
There is also an optional 2mm plate measuring 400 x 400mm to place in the centre of the fire pit to ensure a protected surface for the fire.
The overall measurement off the fire pit once all slotted together is approximately 780mm corner to opposite corner and 710mm plate to plate.
Installing the fire pit.
- Firstly find a location that looks like a good spot, somewhere slightly in the open away from tree canopies and dead branches etc.
- Measure out the surface around where it will sit, level the ground back to dirt and assemble the fire pit.
- Place about 10-15mm of sand in the bottom, optionally place the metal plate in the centre, compact and layer over with another 5mm off sand.
- With the desired stones/pebble. Place around the inside of the octagon at about 100mm from the plates.
- Load up with some logs, fire it up and take a sit with a nice crisp bottle of beer.